Can I receive a loan on my car accident lawsuit?

Yes! Bridgeway Legal Funding can provide a pre-settlement advance or "lawsuit loan" on a car accident lawsuit within 24-48 hours. An advance on your lawsuit is not actually a loan, it is a non-recourse advance, meaning that the money you are loaned only needs to be repaid if you win your lawsuit. Since this is not a loan, the funding requires you to make no payments or need to have a credit and background check. A pre-settlement loan is strictly based on the merits of your case and will not affect your personal credit in any way.

Why take an advance?

The legal process is slow, often much longer than anticipated, and injured victims of motor vehicle accidents need money now to pay car payments, mortgage payments, tuition, medical bills and other daily expenses. For many people injured in a car accident, they are forced to miss work and cannot afford to wait months and years before they are compensated for the damages caused by their accident. A lawsuit loan is a risk-free advance on your case to allow you to stay afloat while your attorney fights for your full deserved compensation and not force you to settle the case for less just because you need to pay your bills.

How does the process work?

The application process is quick and easy. Apply today either by submitting an application on your website or by phone call to (800) 531-4066. Once you apply, our underwriters will give you a brief interview on how your accident happened, request the appropriate documents from your attorney’s office and then let your know how much of a case advance we can offer you. In most cases, Bridgeway can provide residents of Nevada with a lawsuit cash advance within 24-48 hours from when you apply.

Where can Bridgeway Fund?

Bridgeway can provide a lawsuit advance to injured parties throughout Nevada including:

- Las Vegas

- Henderson

- Reno

- Sparks

- North Las Vegas

- Carson City

- Fernley

- Elko

- Mesquite

- Boulder City

What is my case worth?

It is very important to know the insurance policy of the person who caused your accident because in most instances that will be the most your case can be worth, but also very dependent on the injuries you have been caused. The minimum insurance policy limits in the State of Nevada are $15,000/$30,000. This means that all drivers are mandated to carry at least that much insurance on their vehicle. The $15,000 refers to the maximum insurance policy per injured occupant and the $30,000 refers to the total policy for all injured occupants in the crash. Insurance policy limits are a very important factor in motor vehicle accident lawsuits because that establishes the maximum amount of money one can hope to receive in their settlement. While a 15/30 policy is the state minimum, often drivers will opt for a higher limits policy, so it is very important to find out the insurance policy limits associated with your car accident lawsuit to have a better idea of what you can potentially be compensated in your settlement.

Bridgeway can provide immediate case funding in: Clark County, Washoe County, Carson County, Lyon County, Elko County, Douglas County, Nye County, Churchill County, Humboldt County, White Pine County, Pershing County, Lander County, Lincoln County, Mineral County, Storey County.

Pre–Settlement Funding in Nevada

Lawsuit Loan in Nevada

Legal Finance in Nevada

Settlement Funding in Nevada

Legal Funding in Nevada

Lawsuit Case Advance in Nevada