For many who have been injured in a car accident, waiting a year for an injury settlement from a lawsuit is not an option. Bridgeway Legal Funding can advance plaintiffs of Kansas cash today to pay for medical bills, living expenses, rent and much more. A cash advance on your car accident lawsuit, also known as a “lawsuit loan” or “legal finance”, is a risk-free option available to receive a portion of your future settlement today to help meet your financial needs. Funding can be provided for residents of Kansas within 24 hours of applying and requires no credit check, background check or payments prior to the case being settled.

What is a lawsuit settlement loan?

Pre-settlement funding on your car accident lawsuit is a non-recourse advance on the expected future settlement of your case. A non-recourse advance means that the money advanced only needs to be repaid if your lawsuit is successful and you receive a settlement. If for any reason the case is lost and no settlement is awarded, the money you were advance does not need to be repaid.

How long does it take to be approved?

The application process is quick and easy. Apply today either by submitting an application on our website or by phone call to (800) 531-4066. Once you apply, our underwriters will give you a brief interview on how your accident happened, request the appropriate documents from your attorney’s office and then let your know how much of a case advance we can offer you. In most cases, Bridgeway can provide residents of Kansas with a lawsuit cash advance within 24 hours from when you apply.

24-hour settlement loans are available in:

- Wichita

- Overland Park

- Kansas City

- Olathe

- Topeka

Should I take a lawsuit loan?

The legal process is slow, even the simplest of cases often takes much longer than expected. The average injury settlement takes 18 months from when the accident occurred to when the settlement money arrives. Many who have been injured in a car accident are forced to miss work for substantial periods of time before being able to return, if at all! Taking pre-settlement funding on your accident case allows you to meet your financial needs while also allowing your attorney the time required to fight for your full deserved compensation. A car accident lawsuit takes longer than expected often because stalling is a tactic used by insurers to force you to take less than you deserve out of necessity.

How much could I win in my lawsuit settlement?

For those injured in car accidents in Kansas, the state requires drivers to have a minimum insurance policy of $25,000/$50,000 for their vehicle. The $25,000 refers to the maximum insurance policy per injured occupant and the $50,000 refers to the total policy for all injured occupants in the crash. Insurance policy limits are a very important factor in motor vehicle accident lawsuits because that establishes the maximum amount of money one can hope to receive in their settlement. While a 25/50 policy is the state minimum, often drivers will opt for a higher limits policy, so it is very important to find out the insurance policy limits associated with your car accident lawsuit to have a better idea of what you can potentially be compensated in your settlement.

Bridgeway can fund car accident lawsuits throughout Kansas including:

Johnson county, Sedgwick county, Shawnee county, Wyandotte county, Douglas county, Leavenworth county, Riley county, Butler county, Reno county, Saline county, Crawford county, Geary county, Finney county, Cowley county.