Did you know that if you have been injured in a car accident and have a lawsuit pending, that you could receive cash today?

If you have been injured in a car accident in Massachusetts and need immediate financial assistance, Bridgeway Legal Funding can help! Bridgeway provides pre-settlement funding to injured plaintiffs of motor vehicle accidents. This type of funding is a non-recourse cash advance on the estimated future value of your injury settlement. A non-recourse advance means that the money you are advanced is only re-paid if you receive a settlement. If there is no settlement awarded for your accident, you will not have to re-pay the advance. A pre-settlement advance has no effect on your personal credit and requires no credit or background check.

Why should I take a pre-settlement advance on my lawsuit?

The legal process if slow, often much slower than anticipated even for the most straightforward, clear cut cases. It is common practice for auto insurers to stretch the settlement process out for as long as possible in an attempt to frustrate plaintiffs into accepting less than the full deserved value of their case. Unfortunately, most people injured in a car accident cannot wait years for their settlement. Legal funding or a “lawsuit loan” from Bridgeway provides cash today that can be used to pay rent, mortgage payments, car payments, medical bills and much more.

Bridgeway can provide a lawsuit advances throughout Massachusetts including:

- Boston                                         - Fall River    

- Worcester                                    - Lynn

- Springfield                                   - Quincy

- Lowell                                          - Brockton

- Cambridge                                   - New Bedford

How do I a get a Pre-Settlement Advance?

The application process is quick and easy. Apply today either by submitting an application on your website or by calling (800) 531-4066. Once you apply, our team will give you a brief phone call to learn how your accident happened, request the appropriate documents from your attorney’s office and then let your know how much of a case advance we can offer you. In most cases, Bridgeway can provide residents of Massachusetts with a lawsuit cash advance within 24-48 hours from when you apply.

How much of a cash advance can I receive? 

Bridgeway does its best to determine the value of a case by reviewing the liability, damages and insurance limits that are available.  Based on our valuation of your case, we will typically make advances of up to 10% of the estimated value of a case.  More simply, if we estimate a case to be worth $50,000 we could generally offer up to a $5,000 advance.  

Bridgeway can provide immediate case funding in:

Cambridge County, Lowell County, Worcester County, Salem County, Lawrence County, Boston County, Dedham County, Taunton County, Plymouth County, Brockton County, Springfield County, Barnstable County, Northampton County, Pittsfield County, Greenfield County.