If you have been injured in a car accident in Wisconsin and need immediate financial assistance, Bridgeway Legal Funding can help! Bridgeway provides pre-settlement funding to injured plaintiffs of motor vehicle accidents. This type of funding is a non-recourse cash advance on the estimated future value of your injury settlement. A non-recourse advance means that the money you are advanced is only re-paid if you receive a settlement. If there is no settlement awarded for your accident, you will not have to re-pay the advance. A pre-settlement advance has no effect on your personal credit and requires no credit or background check.

The legal process if slow, often much slower than anticipated even for the most straightforward, clear cut cases. It is common practice for auto insurers to stretch the settlement process out for as long as possible in an attempt to frustrate plaintiffs into accepting less than the full deserved value of their case. Unfortunately, most people injured in a car accident cannot wait years for their settlement. Legal funding or a “lawsuit loan” from Bridgeway provides cash today that can be used to pay rent, mortgage payments, car payments, medical bills and much more.

Bridgeway can provide a lawsuit advance to injured parties throughout Wisconsin including:

- Milwaukee

- Madison

- Green Bay

- Kenosha

- Racine

- Appleton

- Waukesha    

- Oshkosh

- Eau Claire

- Janesville

The application process is quick and easy. Apply today either by submitting an application on your website or by phone call to (800) 531-4066. Once you apply, our underwriters will give you a brief interview on how your accident happened, request the appropriate documents from your attorney’s office and then let your know how much of a case advance we can offer you. In most cases, Bridgeway can provide residents of Wisconsin with a lawsuit cash advance within 24-48 hours from when you apply.

Pre–Settlement Funding in Wisconsin

Lawsuit Loan in Wisconsin

Legal Finance in Wisconsin

Settlement Funding in Wisconsin

Legal Funding in Wisconsin

Lawsuit Case Advance in Wisconsin

Bridgeway can provide immediate case funding in: Milwaukee County, Washington County, Waukesha County, Dane County, Brown County, Kenosha County, Racine County, Calumet County, Outagamie County, Winnebago County, Chippewa County, Eauclaire County, Rock County, La Crosse County, Sheboygan County.