What happens if I lose my case?


If your case is unsuccessful, dismissed, denied, etc. and there is no settlement money, then the advance you were given does not need to be re-paid. This type of funding is not a loan, meaning that is not tied to your personal financial obligations. Pre-settlement funding is categorized as a non-recourse advance or an investment because the only collateral considered to approve it are the facts of your case and not your personal credit