Car accident loans are available in Delaware, Apply Today.

How can I get cash now while I wait for my car accident settlement?

The process for getting a pre-settlement cash advance for a car or motorcycle accident is fast and easy. Remember, if you lose your case, you don’t have to pay any money back.

To apply for a non-recourse cash advance in Delaware:

  • Apply online here with Bridgeway Legal Funding or call at (800) 531-4066
    • We’ll ask you for basic information: your contact info, your law office info, and some questions about your accident case.
    • As a reminder: you don’t need a background check or good credit to apply.
  • Once you’re approved, you sign and return the electronic cash advance funding agreement.
  • We use Western Union, wire transfer, or overnight ship a check via UPS right to your home.



To learn more about a cash advance on your injury claim, visit Bridgeway’s Guide to Legal Funding.

How do I know how much my car accident case is worth?

At this point, you’re likely wondering how much money you can actually get from motorcycle or car accident lawsuit funding. This all depends on how much your motor vehicle accident claim is worth. Our team determines your case value based upon how the accident happened, the extent of the damages, and how much insurance coverage you had at the time. These factors make up the potential value of your case - which then establishes how much of your case value you can be advanced now. While you wait for your settlement, which could take months or even years, your cash advance will financially support you for the time being, making it easier to pay for doctor’s visits, car repairs, and more.

A major factor in your case value is how much insurance coverage is available. Every state sets limits for how little insurance coverage you’re allowed to have. In the state of Delaware, you must purchase at least:

  • $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for body injury liability coverage
  • $10,000 for property damage liability coverage
  • $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage
  • $10,000 per accident for uninsured motorist property damage coverage:
  • $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident for personal injury protection coverage

So, what does this mean for the average driver? You have the right to purchase as much - or as little - insurance coverage as you’d like. Buying less insurance coverage means making smaller insurance payments every month, which most people consider a favorable option. Saving money in the short run sounds great - but what happens if you get into a car accident?

Bridgeway may be able to advance you 10-20% of your lawsuit settlement today.

How long does it take to get a pre-settlement cash advance after a car accident in Delaware?

At Bridgeway Legal Funding, we get pre-settlement advances faster than our competitors. We can offer instant help to Delaware car accident victims, because our unique business model gives us access to pre-settlement funding within just 24hours of filing. Like we mentioned above, once you’re approved for a “lawsuit loan” in Delaware, we can send you cash just about right away.

Get cash while you wait for your car accident settlement by applying with Bridgeway Legal Funding here.

What is a non-recourse cash advance?

Sometimes referred to as a “lawsuit loan,” “pre-settlement cash advance” or “pre-settlement funding,” a non-recourse cash advance puts money in your pocket now instead of waiting months (or even years) to receive your car accident settlement. 

A non-course cash advance is not a loan. You only have to pay back the money from your advance if your car accident lawsuit was a successful case and you are given compensation for your damages. If you lose your case, you don’t need to pay back the cash advance.

Do I need good credit to get a car accident cash advance in Delaware?

Your credit - good, bad, or otherwise- doesn’t matter. Anyone can get a car accident cash advance in Delaware, because car accident lawsuit funding isn’t a loan. In order to apply for a non-recourse cash advance, all you need to provide is your name, your lawyer’s information (so we can learn more about your accident case), and your contact information. Bridgeway Legal Funding doesn’t do any background checks or credit checks.

A car accident loan is quick and easy, apply today and you may be able to receive your money within 24 hours.

Can I get a lawsuit loan for a motorcycle accident, too?

You can certainly get a lawsuit loan for a motorcycle accident in Delaware. At Bridgeway Legal Funding, we provide non-recourse cash advances to any Delaware resident who has suffered a motor vehicle accident - whether that’s a car, truck, or motorcycle. The process of applying for motorcycle accident settlement loans is the same as applying for those involving cars.

What happens if I get into a car accident and don’t have enough insurance coverage?

When a car accident occurs, most people file a personal injury lawsuit that seeks to hold the at-fault party accountable for the damages they’ve caused. Then, the injured driver is awarded a settlement to cover the cost of the damages they’ve suffered after the accident. Most injured drivers rely heavily on this settlement to help them get back on their feet - especially if they didn’t have enough insurance coverage to make up for all the damage the accident caused. This is where Bridgeway Legal Funding can offer help when you need it most. If you got into a car accident in Delaware and didn’t have enough insurance coverage to pay your bills, you can rely on a non-recourse cash advance to float you while you wait for your settlement.