Are you waiting for your injury settlement money but need cash now? Bridgeway Legal Funding may be able to get you the money you need today.
Car accident settlements can take months, even years before you receive the compensation you deserve. But, if you’re like many Massachusetts car accident victims, you likely need that cash now.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Massachusetts, you likely have limited options, and waiting 1-2 years for your injury settlement money is not one of them. If you cannot afford to wait, contact Bridgeway Legal Funding to get fast financial help and keep you afloat.
At Bridgeway, we provide pre-settlement funding to injured car accident victims just like you, so you can get back on your feet faster. This type of funding, commonly referred to as a “lawsuit loan”, is a non-recourse cash advance, and based on the estimated value of your injury settlement. It’s designed to put money in your pocket as soon as possible, and you pay nothing back unless you win your case.
What is a lawsuit loan? How does it work?
- A “lawsuit loan” is actually not technically a loan at all, rather it is a non-recourse advance which means that the money you’re advanced only needs to be repaid if you win money from your injury claim.
- If you don’t receive a settlement, you can keep the money and pay nothing back.
- This type of advance has no effect on your personal credit.
- We require no credit check or background check.
- All it takes is a phone call to apply for pre-settlement cash now.
How long do I have to file a car accident claim in Massachusetts?
According to Massachusetts state law, victims of car accidents have three years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim.
What happens after I apply for a pre-settlement cash advance?
Once you apply, the process is simple and straightforward:
- Our team will give you a call to discuss your application.
- We will request some case information from your law office & have quick conversation with your attorney.
- We will review the details of your case to see if we can approve your request.
- Once approved, you can receive the funding the same day.
What are the minimum required insurance coverage limits in Massachusetts?
Every state has different required insurance coverage limits. However, if you feel the minimum amount set by your state isn’t enough coverage for you, you can purchase more from your insurer.
-Minimum required insurance coverage limits in Massachusetts are:
- Bodily injury to others: $20,000 per person, $40,000 per accident
- Personal injury protection: $8,000 per person, per accident
- Uninsured or Underinsured motorists coverage: $20,000 per person, $40,000 per accident
- Damage to someone else's property: $5,000 per accident
In order to register and drive your vehicle in Massachusetts, you are required to at least purchase the auto coverages and limits shown above.
Should I take a pre-settlement advance on my lawsuit? Will it hurt my case?
Simply put, if you need cash now and can’t afford to wait, a pre-settlement advance is a great resource. If you’ve been injured after a car accident in Massachusetts, you may be looking at a mountain of medical debt, rent or mortgage bills, car repairs or just daily expenses. A cash advance on your injury claim might be just what you need. An advance will not hurt your case in anyway as the only person who knows you’ve taken advance is you and your attorney.
The legal process is slow, no matter how clear-cut the outcome of your case may be. Car insurance companies are notorious for stretching out the settlement process in hopes that you’ll accept far less than you deserve, and there are no specific time limits for the settlement of claims in Massachusetts. Don’t be forced to accept less than you deserve just because you cannot afford to wait.
Are car accident lawsuit loans available where I live?
Bridgeway Legal Funding can provide car accident settlement loans across Massachusetts, including:
- Fall River
- New Bedford
How soon can I get a pre-settlement car accident cash advance?
In most cases, we can provide a Massachusetts car accident victim with a lawsuit cash advance 24-48 hours after submitting their application.
How much money can I get from a cash advance while I wait on my settlement?
We do our best to calculate the value of your potential injury settlement but no two cases are the same. We do this by reviewing the damages, liability and insurance limits that apply. We typically approve advances of 10-20% of the estimated value of your case.
For example, let’s say you’re expecting a $50,000 settlement - we may be able to offer you a $5-10,000 pre-settlement advance.
Have you been injured in a car accident in Massachusetts? Call (800) 531-4066 to get your car accident settlement advance today.