If you have been injured in a car accident in New York and need cash now, Bridgeway Legal Funding can help. Bridgeway can provide the cash you need within 24 hours to help you pay your bills while your attorney fights for your maximum compensation. An advance on your car crash, commonly known as a "lawsuit loan" or  as "settlement loans", is not actually a loan, it is a non-recourse advance. A non-recourse advance means that the money you receive is purely based on your lawsuit and if you do not win your case, you will not have to repay the money you received. 

Should I take a Pre-Settlement Advance on my lawsuit?

The legal process is slow, often much longer than anticipated, and injured victims of motor vehicle accidents need money now to pay car payments, mortgage payments, tuition, medical bills and other daily expenses. Legal funding from Bridgeway requires no credit or background checks, the advance is strictly based on the merits of your case and will not affect your personal credit in any way. Don't be forced be forced to accept less than you deserve just because you cannot afford to wait. You shouldn't;t have to change your whole life and struggle everyday because someone else was negligent and caused your injury.

Bridgeway Legal funding can provide a pre-settlement advance in all five boroughs of New York & Long Island:

- Brooklyn
- Queens
- Manhattan
- Staten Island
- Bronx

How To Apply:

The application process is quick and easy. Apply today either by submitting an application on our website or by phone call to (800) 531-4066. Once you apply, our team will have a brief telephone conversation with you on how your accident happened, request the appropriate documents from your attorney’s office and then let your know how much of a lawsuit loan we can offer you. In most cases, Bridgeway can provide cash to residents of New York within 24 hours from when you apply.

What to know about your Car Accident Lawsuit:

1.) If you have been injured from a car accident in New York, you are actually in luck, speaking comparatively to other parts of the country. New York has what's called "The No-Fault Law" which allows for up to $50,000 of your medical bills arising from your accident to be covered by your insurance company. This means medical bills for any treatment you receive for your injuries, up to $50,000, will not have to be paid back out of your settlement. In most other states, your medical bills will have to be repaid out of the money you win in your lawsuit.

2.) Also, it is important to know that the minimum insurance policy limits in the State of New York are $25,000/$50,000. This means that all drivers are mandated to carry at least that much insurance on their vehicle. The $25,000 refers to the maximum insurance policy per injured occupant and the $50,000 refers to the total policy for all injured occupants in the crash. Insurance policy limits are a very important factor in motor vehicle accident lawsuits because that establishes the maximum amount of money one can hope to receive in their settlement. While a 25/50 policy is the state minimum, often drivers will opt for a higher limits policy, so it is very important to find out the insurance policy limits associated with your car accident lawsuit to have a better idea of what you can potentially be compensated in your settlement.

3.) Lastly, in order to file a motor vehicle lawsuit in the State of New York, your attorney will need to file the lawsuit within 3 years from the date of your accident. This is called the statute of limitations and if you miss this deadline, you will not be able to collect damages for your accident.

Is funding available in my area?

Bridgeway can provide immediate case funding in: Kings County, Queens County, New York County, Suffolk County, Bronx County, Nassau County, Westchester County, Erie County, Monroe County, Richmond County, Onondaga County, Orange County, Rockland County, Albany County, Dutchess County, Oneida County, Saratoga County, Niagara County, Broome County.

Bridgeway can also make advances or "lawsuit loans" to those injured in Motorcycle Accidents and Truck Accidents.